- Private Delos tour from Mykonos, led by an expert local guide
- Ride by local boat from Mykonos to nearby Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Learn about Apollo and Artemis, the Greek gods believed to have been born on Delos
- Explore Delos’ ancient ruins and see sights like the agora and Sanctuary of Apollo
- Walk along the Sacred Way and pose for photos in front of the Terrace of the Lions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the 'Special Requirements' box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience