4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a personalized introduction to beauty and culture of Mykonos on a private, half-day tour. Many visitors never leave the main town, but you’ll explore the best of the harbor plus travel into the island’s interior for a view of the countryside, stopping in the historic village of Ano Mera. Ask all the questions you want while your personal guide reveals what makes the island so special, from coastal windmills and charming ‘Little Venice’ to pristine beaches.
- Explore Mykonos's harbor town and Ano Mera village with a private guide
- Venture off the typical tourist path to see the island's gorgeous interior
- Stop at some of the most beautiful beaches
- Easily get around in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If the pick up is at the Port or Airport, we will be waiting for you at the arrival terminal, holding a sign "iTravel Mykonos".
If the pick up is at the hotel, we will be waiting at the reception (please note, due to the COVID19 health and safety measures some hotels allow only guests to enter the hotel, therefore we will be waiting for you in front of the hotel holding a sign "iTravel Mykonos".
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise Ship passengers please provide your Cruise Ship Name
- If you are staying in Mykonos then please provide your Hotel name
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iTRAVEL MYKONOS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Highlights of Mykonos Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Highlights of Mykonos Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Highlights of Mykonos Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Highlights of Mykonos Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Highlights of Mykonos Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory