4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn more about Parian cuisine than you ever could by simply dipping into restaurants or recipes on this small-group cooking class in Paros. Visit a cookery school and learn direct from local chef-guides who know the island’s—and Greek—food inside out. Get step-by-step guidance as you make an authentic local meal and savor your finished creations accompanied by local wine. A choice of time slots gives you useful flexibility.
- Discover the art of Parian cuisine on a small-group cooking class in Paros
- Learn direct from local cooks instead of restaurant menus or written recipes
- Cook a full Greek meal and enjoy your finished dishes with your fellow cooks
- Choice of timings for flexibility and capped at 15 for intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Learn the basics of Greek Mezes. From the world's best Tzatziki to the secret of cooking the perfect Saganaki.
All Fees and Taxes
Pick up transfer
Drop off transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location, please note that we need the exact details of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paros Cooking Class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paros Cooking Class?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paros Cooking Class?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMykonosCooking Classes - Cyclades IslandsCategory