Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
210 Tours & Activities
74 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Bask on some of the most famous beaches in the Greek Isles with a cruise to the southern shores of Mykonos. Relax on board a traditional Greek boat while following the island’s gorgeous south coast, stopping to swim at several different beaches including Super Paradise, Elia, and Ornos. With included lunch and transfers available from your Mykonos hotel, it’s a seamless way to soak up the Mediterranean sun on an island known for its fun-loving lifestyle.
- Cruise to the beautiful southern beaches of Mykonos
- Stop to swim in the clear blue Aegean or relax on the sand
- Fun and easy way to visit several of the island's beaches in one afternoon
- Hotel transfers are available for a stress-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from / to the port (only if option is selected)
All local taxes
Commemorative TripAdvisor Award
Anything that is not specified as included
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: olia hotel mykonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
2: olia hotel mykonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
The embarkation point is located at the new port, right in front of Olia hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- For any cancellation on our behalf due to bad weather (high winds over 6 degrees of the beaufort scale), the client is entitled to an 80% refund. Beforehand, our company will do everything in its power to service the customer, by offering solutions such as change of date or alternative tour or activity.
- Due to weather conditions, the destination of the booked cruise may change.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mykonos South Beaches Cruise?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos South Beaches Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mykonos South Beaches Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos South Beaches Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Mykonos South Beaches Cruise?
This activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Mykonos South Beaches Cruise.
See all safety measures taken by Mykonos South Beaches Cruise.
Product code: 16666P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory