- An olive oil workshop and tasting at a seaside restaurant on Mykonos
- Sample award-winning extra-virgin olive oil from across Greece
- Pick up tips and techniques for tasting, evaluating, and pairing olive oil
- A small-group tasting for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
You will be coming to Pili Restaurant at Agios Ioannis Diakoftis Beach. You can come by bus, taxi, car or we can arrange a transfer for you. The tasting will take place outdoors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers allergic to olive oil
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ANITA Z.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons