Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore picturesque hidden beaches and small towns on Mykonos
- Cover more of the island with a Jeep tour, including hotel or port pickup
- Stop at one of the highest spots on the island to take in the views
- Visit the landmark Armenistis Lighthouse and Church of St. Nicholas
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We use WhatsApp for instant contact or you can send us a google map of your location for your pick-up.
- You are kindly advised to take your swim suits, hats, sun protection and tennis shoes ( snickers ) to feel more comfortable during the excursion. - We can combine visit to an organic farm or vineyard/wine tasting or local brewery/beer tasting with this excursion, as well as horse riding, water sports or other activities, depending on time guests have and upon request. - Notice to the guests how due to the rough roads, they will be driven by our drivers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Exclusive Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands