Departure & Return
Our kiosk located at Mykonos Old Port (Yacht Club) next to the public bus station. Free public parking is available next to our location. Meeting time 4:00pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The embarkation time of this cruise is at 15:30 p.m.
- Id or passport must be presented to verify age.
- Light snacks and drinks are sold on board at all times.
- Legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
- Free time for swimming on Rhenia island.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aegean Ventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You get three free drinks, a snack, and to swim in Aegean Sea." See review