Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There’s no better way to explore the charming labyrinth of Chora Mykonos than on the trail of the island’s delicious food. Discover locals-only finds from a 17th-century underground bakery through to pastry workshops and feast on appetizers, salad, main dish, and dessert. Along the way, check off key highlights from the Church of Paraportiani to The Windmills.
- Explore Chora Mykonos, the island’s capital, with a foodie guide
- Savor a feast of local fare: appetizers, salad, main dish, and dessert
- Discover hidden gems from underground bakeries to historic taverns
- Learn about the culture and history of Mykonos as you stroll narrow streets
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Luxury Sail Excursion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.