- Spend the day sailing the Mediterranean to Rhenia Island
- Swim and snorkel the beautiful blue waters with provided equipment
- Enjoy a delicious Greek buffet lunch and unlimited drinks during the tour
- Receive complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time of this cruise is at 09:30 am and the departure time is at 10:00 am.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands.