4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get the most out of your time in Mykonos with this small-group tour of island highlights. No need to worry about tired legs—the tour consists of walking segments as well as a comfortable ride between sites in an air-conditioned vehicle. Highlights include Mykonos Town, Kato Milli windmills, Little Venice, Agari Beach, and the Church of Paraportiani.
- See the highlights of Mykonos in just half a day
- Travel with ease between sites in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit famous sights such as the Church of Paraportiani
- Stay fuelled for the adventures–snacks and alcoholic drinks are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off services
Entrance fees to the monastery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pickup. For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pickup point.
- Mykonos International Airport, Mykonos Airport, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY WCM MYKONOS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Half-Day Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Half-Day Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Half-Day Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Half-Day Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Half-Day Tour in Mykonos
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory