Top Mykonos Food & Drink
52 results | All Mykonos Tours
* A traveler said: "Probably the best thing we did in Mykonos! Authentic experience with making Mykonian/Greek food in Teta’s home. The food is better than what you get at the restaurants and is totally worth the price! I would do this again and recommend anyone coming to Mykonos to try this! Thank you Teta for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We (3 friends) booked this half-day experience on Friday 7th June 2019 - everything was fantastic and we loved it. We were collected from our accommodation and brought to the gorgeous farm/vineyard where we were met by Stathis, our lovely Oenochoos (sommelier). Stathis was really knowledgeable about the 4 great Myconian wines we tasted - and generously shared lots of other advice about wine, Greece and the Greek language along the way. The farm setting is just lovely, and the lunchtime snacks were delicious. We loved the whole afternoon and will definitely be recommending this experience to others. Thank you Stathis!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Love the whole concept. Thank you to Christiana for sharing a piece your life with us. Food and wine was amazing. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience with a real sommelier! Five yummy wines on a private, secluded beach. Homemade snacks were a great complement to the wines."
* A traveler said: "Learned so much and was so fun! Anita was so passionate it really made it fun to listen to her! Can’t imagine going back to my olive oil at home now haha I will be throwing it away when we get back to the states!"
* A traveler said: "Yoshi was a great tour guide; lasted much longer than an hour; was not rushed at all. Very informative on the brewing process Gave us tips for the island on where to go, the locals spots and where to eat. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, lasted about two hours and we were guided through all the hidden alleyways in Mykonos town and was given tons of history and stories. Our guide was excellent. Would highly recommend this on your first day in Mykonos."
* A traveler said: "This was a excellent and informative excursion to learn and see the town all I. One day. Our tour guide was phenomenal and her English was very understandable"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent yacht in very good condition, sailed most of the way, not crowded, good food and wine. Beautiful secluded bay for snorkeling and swimming. Delos is extraordinary - much larger than I had imagined. Crew very hospitable and friendly. Very good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Nice boat, enough space, nice views, friendly crew. Snorkeling and Delos tour which were included were cool. The food was fresh and good"
* A traveler said: "We visited this small winery while in Mykonos. I would definitely recommend going, the hospitality was so welcoming and the winery itself was so cute."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful chef, great ideas for easy but delicious recipes. Very enjoyable evening. Lots of food! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great people and great experience.. recommended to anyone.. the sunset is amazing and the cocktails are a taste if Greece"
* A traveler said: "Angelina was amazing. The food,the instruction, the conversation...all were wonderful! We made Taziki, meze, egg kayana, spinach pies and baklava. We enjoyed every bite and took a little back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and such good value for money compared to the others out there! Food was good and the trip schedule was just right for getting everything done and allowing time to soak it all in! Staff were also very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Every Part of the Booking was excellent. Yannis and Giulio are very charming and considerate hosts. They made a unforgettable Cruise for us. Efcharistó polý"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Mykonos. The journey and sightseeing was gorgeous, and the food was incredible. Our captain, Captain Mike, was professional and fun! You can tell he knows what he is doing and is very passionate about his job. My only wish is that we could buy one of the staff shirts!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a fantastic experience, our host, Gerasimo gave us a quick walk through of the vineyard. He then showed us their traditional bread oven and wine press. After the tour we sat down to have a meal sampling of the bread, wine, cheese, and olives all made on the farm. He then played traditional music on two different instruments. Everything was delicious and it’s a lovely setting. Incredible hospitality!"
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this trip!! Really relaxing and small group with nice music played throughout. Stop for a swim and a very tasty lunch! Did not expect the lunch to be that good. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Epic! A must do in Mykonos. Michael and Michal were amazing hosts. Spectacular boat trip. From start to finish the service was spot on and the boat was incredible."
* A traveler said: "One of the best excursions that we will never forget!! The crew were just fantastic. The beach and scenery we were taken too were incredible. I would go again if I could!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous day cruising around Mykonos. Juglio and Sotos were really welcoming and attentive we wouldn't miss out of anything on board. The meal was happily shared amongst Italian just married couple and a family from Kuwait. Great vibe great music and beautiful spots. Juglio made also a very interesting historical presentation of the sites we saw. Definitely 10/10 thanks again! Jean luc"